Coach – Trainer (FR – EN ) – firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m involved into IT and Business Consultancy for more than 13 years now.
Beside my job of project leader, during the past 6 years I succeeded to discover and manage new tools such as Scrum, Agile, NLP method, Coaching, “People Management” and various creativity techniques.
Some of my passions :
- “Project mode & Project culture” team working.
- Problem identification – suggestion of personalized and adequate solutions.
- People coaching to help them reach defined objectives.
I’m mainly active on three areas :
1. Offer of a tailor-made training on specific item(s)
2. Offer of development based on an existing catalog
3. Suggestion of innovative trainings
See below for some examples of already provided trainings.
I have an excellent knowledge of the business/companies world.
Thanks to my project management experience, I could cover different types of methodologies (such as Prince2, PMI, Agile/Scrum) in various company structures. I was therefore able to get coaching tools which I used in a serie of concrete and real life situations.
Please refer below to get an overview (not limited) of the services I can offer.
Examples of already provided trainings :
- Project management : the best of various methods
- Consultants guidance to the company business development
- NLP for (project) management
- Effective Time Management
- Introduction to the “Agile” methodology (how can Agile help me in my project, my organization ?)
- Scrum training (most frequently used AGILE method)
- “Another useless meeting…”
- Project management – The human dimension
- Management & leadership styles
- “Nothing is working !!! Why not drawing it ?”
- Give and get feedbacks
- Examples of brainstorming techniques
Examples of coaching interventions and tools (personally used)
- Organization and animation of team-building
- Project manager Coaching (junior – senior)
- Helping to organize a Team, a Department in a “project mode”
- Audit, workshop management
- NLP (Neuro-linguistic programming)
- The NLP “Meta-programs”
- Leadership & Management styles
- Politic games around a project / manipulators
- Structure of the personality
- Visualization and Creativity
- Train the trainer / the speaker
- Career evolution and motivation
Speaker for the following conferences: Agile France 2011, Agile Games Boston, Scrum SUG,…
Agile Blog (EN-FR): http://brunosbille.com
Life Coaching Blog (FR): http://brunosbille.com/coachdevie
This content is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.