The Agile Belgium Community is calling for speakers for the Agile Conference : Agile Tour Brussels 2012. (Date 26 October 2012 – Brussels Belgium)
The purpose of this conference is to gather in one place Agile practitioners and people wanting to know more about Agile.
We would like this event to be an Agile Belgium community gathering.
To submit a session, we ask you to:
– Create an account on the agile tour website http://agiletour.org
– Fill in the form located here: http://at2012.agiletour.org/
– Specify the size of the audience you’d like to have for your session: we have rooms with a capacity of 20,60 and 80 persons
– Sessions must be in English
– We would prefer to have session of 1 hour maximum
For the topics, feel free to suggest sessions regarding Agile, Scrum, Technical and coding sessions, Lean, Management, Product Aspect, Agile Games, KanBan, Testing, Lean Startup, Leadership, Coaching, XP… Or anything you mind find relevant for such a conference.
Deadline for submission is : 17 August 2012
All information about the event: http://at2012.agiletour.org/
If you have problems with the form, you can also send me your session proposition via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance for your support !
This content is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.